2 Pack Wireless Lavalier Microphones for iPhone iPad
- Brand: Leereel
- Color: Black 2pcs
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Hardware Platform: Tablet, Smartphone
- ▷▷【2 Microphones & 1 Receiver】- Includes 2 Transmitters and 1 receiver, it can record two sound sources at the same time. Of course, you can also use a microphone alone. Just clip the Leereel wireless microphones to your collar and plug the receiver (Lightening port) on your devices, they will automatically connect. Just plug and play directly, APP and Bluetooth are not required.
- ▷▷【Plug & Play and 3 Level Noise Reduction】The mini Lavalier Mic don’t need APP or Bluetooth, just plug the transmitter into the devices and they will automatically connect. Whatmore, the wireless lavalier microphone built-in smart chip to achieve 3 level noise reduction, you can select different level according to the using environment. Prefect for YouTube/Facebook Live Stream, TikTok Creators, and other video recording lovers.
- ▷▷【Long Working Time & 60ft Audio Range】 - Built in rechargeable batteries, each microphone can be used for up to 4-6 hours after about 2 hours charging. Easy to connect and over 60FT for signal and using real-time auto-sync technology, 0.009s delay in transmission, helps you reduce power trouble and clearly recording or taking video at a further distance.
- ▷▷【Only Compatible with iPhone/iPad...】 - The Leereel mini lapel mic can work with iPhone 6/ 6 Plus, iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, 8/8 Plus, X/XR/XS/XS Max, 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max, 13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max, iPad 2nd/3rd/4th gen, iPad Air series(Except the 4th gen), iPad Mini(Except the 6th gen), iPad Pro series (Except the 1st/2nd/3rd gen 11in. The 3rd/4th/5th gen 12.9in) 【Not support those iPads with type-c port】
- ▷▷【1 Year Warranty & Packing List】 - Leereel Direct provide 1 year warranty and 24 hours consult service. The package includes 2*microphone, 1*lightning port receiver, 1* charging cable, 1* monitor earphone, 1*use manual.
NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ORDER
Mute: After the connection is successful, double-click the transmitter power button to switch to mute state, green light turn off. Double-click the transmitter power button again to unmute, and the green light will stay on.
Reverberation function: In the connected state, three-click the power button to turn on the reverberation, and the green light flashes. Three clicks to turn off the reverb, the green light is on.
Shut down: long press the power button for 3 seconds. (Note: If the transmitter is not connected to the receiver within one minute, it will enter the shutdown state.)
WARM HINT: This mic has 3 levels noise reduction, from weak to strong. When you first time to click the button of mic, the orange light flash for once, it is the first level.
When you second time to click it, the orange light will flash for twice, it is the second level When third time to click, the orange light flash for 3 times, and it is the third level. When fourth time to click, the orange light will ongo 1 Second, and it is the original sound.
When playing a video, you need to unplug the microphone, Because you are Apple user, you need to turn on the volume speaker at the bottom of the video to have sound.